Bitcoin 665.64
$7,237.78 9.19673%
Ethereum 0.45
$125.28 0.35974%
XRP 0.00
$0.19 0.99383%
Zcash 1.17
$37.26 3.14582%
Monero 1.02
$58.57 1.7462%
Tether 0.00
$1.00 0.12276%
Elite -0.00
$0.00 -11.86399%
Stellar 0.00
$0.05 3.86403%
Cryptoibet (IBET) Logo

Cryptoibet (IBET)

Entertainment
Token sale completed on 15 January
Goal: Not set
Website
bg1h

CryptoIBet is the subsequent technology platform for on-line gaming expertise.
Crypto IBet has accomplished all of the enterprise preparations and begins ICO to present extra alternatives to buyers.
Crypto IBet will problem 100,000,000 (100 million) IBET tokens, 70% of which will likely be made accessible to normal buyers. The remaining 30% will likely be used to develop and keep the enterprise.
Holders of IBET tokens obtain Crypto IBet's month-to-month internet earnings of 80% by proof of fairness of the token on the fifth day of each month.
IBET tokens are freely tradable by a number of digital forex exchanges.

Token Sale: 01 December — 15 January
Ticker
Token type
ICO Token Price
Available for Token Sale
Whitelist
Know Your Customer
Accepts
2.5/5
Hype rate
Risk rate
Potential
Team Value
Short review
Team From
This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience.