Bitcoin -5,970.00
$55,558.00 -10.74553%
Ethereum -268.75
$2,181.50 -12.31945%
XRP -0.26
$1.30 -20.27849%
Zcash -41.42
$225.33 -18.38116%
Monero -32.81
$320.35 -10.24155%
Tether 0.01
$1.01 1.14768%
Elite 0.00
$0.00 21.53659%
Stellar -0.09
$0.51 -18.31729%
DMarket (DMARKETTOKEN) Logo

DMarket (DMARKETTOKEN)

Entertainment
Token sale completed on 28 November
19,026,678 USD
Website Whitepaper
DMarket (DMARKETTOKEN)

People invest time, experience (and sometimes a little luck) every time getting virtual assets. Only 6% of gamers might have a chance to monetize them. What about one other 94per cent? How to make every game product tradeable like physical goods and bring them in to the world market economy? Introducing DMarket – a decentralized marketplace to turn every virtual item into a real commodity.

Token Sale: 14 November — 28 November
Ticker
Token type
ICO Token Price
Сant participate
Accepts
4/5
Hype rate
Risk rate
Potential
Team Value
Short review
Number of team Members
Team From