Bitcoin 665.64
$7,237.78 9.19673%
Ethereum 0.45
$125.28 0.35974%
XRP 0.00
$0.19 0.99383%
Zcash -0.33
$46.47 -0.71444%
Monero 0.07
$66.45 0.10255%
Tether 0.00
$1.00 0.03418%
Elite -0.00
$0.00 -11.86399%
Stellar -0.00
$0.07 -0.44901%
IndiaStocksCoin (INSC) Logo

IndiaStocksCoin (INSC)

Finance
Token sale completed on 30 June
Goal: 175 000 USD
Website
bg11

Invest in India.Buy INSC Coins and being our Shareholders.

Why you should Invest in INSC ICO?

1. NO Pre-SALE | NO BONUS | NO PUMP & DUMP

2. Guaranteed LIVE BUY-BACK on Exchanges at ICO price.

3. 90percent Owned by Promoter and remaining 10percent straight for ICO investors.

4. Product are already LIVE and income generating.

5. 50+ years of cumulative team experiences.

6. ICO Holders benefits = ICO Price (Guaranteed LIVE Buyback) + INSC Dividends + INSC Bonuses + Exchange Listing benefits

Token Sale: 01 April — 30 June
Ticker
Token type
ICO Token Price
Fundraising Goal
Available for Token Sale
Whitelist
Know Your Customer
Accepts
2.5/5
Hype rate
Risk rate
Potential
Team Value
Short review
Team From
This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience.