Bitcoin 665.64
$7,237.78 9.19673%
Ethereum 0.45
$125.28 0.35974%
XRP 0.00
$0.19 0.99383%
Monero -1.22
$80.76 -1.51167%
Tether 0.00
$1.00 0.10093%
Elite 0.00
$0.00 1.6315%
Stellar -0.00
$0.07 -3.82033%
MinedBlock (MBTX) Logo

MinedBlock (MBTX)

Cryptocurrency
Token sale completed on 31 August
51,974 USD 15,000,000 USD 0%
Website Whitepaper
MinedBlock (MBTX)

MinedBlock supplies the chance for investors to bring benefit of utilizing the resources from a large-scale mining process, mining multiple coins without the requirement to pick, configure and maintain high priced mining equipment. The MinedBlock (MBTX) token try an ST20 token considering Polymath's token standard. MinedBlock is a large-scale, cost-efficient crypto mining company. We offer a fully managed crypto mining provider which will pay out 75per cent of our sales to our share/token holders. You can browse the full detail for the venture in our Whitepaper. MinedBlock Holding Limited will own 75per cent of the sum total Mining Service and will be 95% owned by the shareholders. MinedBlock Limited will own the remaining 5%. The Security Token Offering would be to purchase Equity by means of shares in MinedBlock Holding Limited. Each token will represent 1 share and there’s no hard limit on the increase. Simply put – the more funds raised the larger the mining service will be and for that reason the bigger the return.

Token Sale: 01 April — 31 August
Ticker
Token type
ICO Token Price
Fundraising Goal
Available for Token Sale
Whitelist
Know Your Customer
Сant participate
Accepts
4/5
Hype rate
Risk rate
Potential
Team Value
Short review
Number of team Members
Team From
This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience.