Imagine a blockchain that allows one to make your very own coin and move it or exchange it for all of another coins issued in the network—as well as Bitcoin, Ether, as well as USD—in an instantaneous, limitless way. Imagine the next-generation cryptocurrencies. That’s Minter.
Minter blockchain runs on the Tendermint motor with the DPoS (Delegated Proof-of-Stake) consensus algorithm. The programming language used for the implementation for the client/node is Golang. The system it self acts because the Cosmos Zone, and therefore users can exchange BIP and more issued coins for Bitcoin and Ether. They can furthermore use smart contracts run by separate areas via Cosmos Hub, the function to feel available in 2019.
– Instant payments — transactions is complete in 5 seconds, with fees lower than $0.001;
– Usernames as addresses — no should memorize long strings of symbols;
– Absolute liquidity — with BIP in reserve as well as the price discovered algorithmically, each coin can be immediately reminted to BIP or any coin without the necessity for an intermediary;
– Limitless — BIP along with other coins issued in the network may be exchanged for BTC and ETH (via Cosmos Zone) and even secured in USD;
– Developer-friendly — to boost the growth of Minter Apps, the team has already released open-source SDKs for iOS, Android, JS, as well as a Telegram bot kit.